A downloadable game for Windows
The Airline Project is an airline simulation game where you handle every aspect of an airline. From renting slots at airports to assigning airliners to routes.
We are a small team of developers and contributors from all around the world who try to make this game better for each release.
The original development of the game started way back in 2006, but it was first in 2012 that we started on it more intense.
Last year we did a whole rewrite of the coding to make it more stable and easy to implement new features.
The first couple of drafts were made in Java, but later on we have switched to using C# with WPF. This also means that the game are only made for the Windows platform.
For other news and downloads please visit our forum at http://theairlineproject.net/forum/
Also check out the ongoing changelog for the next version: http://theairlineproject.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1308
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Employee Training and Satisfaction5 days ago
- Now Hiring New Employees21 days ago
- Moving Borders36 days ago
- Heading For New Destinations48 days ago
- Patching up the Game64 days ago
- REL213, Cleared to Land77 days ago
- Release in the Air94 days ago
- News about version 13Aug 29, 2018